ENYTB's COVID-19 Protocols for the 2020 Summer Season. INCLUDES LINK TO SIGN WAIVER.
ENYTB is implementing 4 new policies to deal with COVID-19:
1. All ENYTB members are required to follow the "2020 ENYTB COVID-19 Healthy & Safety Plan". CLICK HERE TO READ (disable pop-up blocker if this does not open)
2. All players/guardians are required to sign a Release of Liability in order to participate in our 2020 Summer season: CLICK HERE
3. All coaches are required to sign a Release of Liability in order to participate in our 2020 Summer season: CLICK HERE
4. Field Specific Rules will be attached to your League Schedule on our website. Clubs MUST submit rules the field(s) they use as a home field. These will be loaded into the website and visible to any player, parent, or coach that has a game scheduled on that field. Club GMs can upload these documents by logging into website and navigating to My Club > COVID Field Rules.
Additional Information coming soon:
- What to do if your opponent is violating the league or field safety rules.
- What to do if a player or coach tests positives for COVID-19.