2021 ENYTB Fall Ball Season (Updated 9/5)
Schedules for 9/10 - 9/19 will be published by Monday, September 6th.
Full season schedule will be published by September 15th.
ENYTB will officially begin taking registrations for the upcoming Fall Ball season on WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 18TH. Call to activate your club's teams when you have all your information ready.
Registration opens: Wednesday, August 18th
Registration closes: Monday, August 30th
All scheduling data is due August 31st
Fees must be received by September 5th
Play begins: as early as September 10th
Play ends: as late as October 31st
WEEKEND PLAY ONLY
IN SEPTEMBER: Teams with lit fields can host games on Fri nights, if they choose to. Teams without lit fields can make themselves available on Fri nights, but will only get games as road team.
Fees: $325 per team
New clubs to the league: must also submit $225 club deposit (refundable)
Ages: 9U - 18U
**If we get enough teams, we will run a fall division of the 13-15U REC division. Single games only. 5 run max per inning. Limited to local teams only. Fee = $200 per team**
Fall registration and data collection need to happen pretty quick so we can produce schedules by Labor Day. Please provide as much information as possible on the first phone call...
1. Age division and competitive level (Gold, High Silver, Low Silver, Rec) for each team.
2. Two coaching contacts for each team: name, email, phone, street
3. Home field(s) you will be using, and times that they are available to you. (FIELD AVAILABILITY)
Ideally, teams will already know their TEAM AVAILABILITY and provide that information as well on the activation call.
Questions to answer for TEAM AVAILABILITY:
1. Earliest date you want to play
2. Latest date you want to play
3. Type of game preferred (Single 6/7 inning, Single 9 inning, Doubleheaders)
4. # of games per weekend: 1-4
5. Days available: Friday? Saturday only? Sunday only? Saturday OR Sunday? Saturday AND Sunday?
6. Blackout dates - think SATs, out of town tourneys/showcase, holiday weekends. YOU MUST BLACK THESE OUT IN ADVANCE.
CALL ANDY @ 518-545-0747 to activate your club and respective teams. Only Club GMs should be calling. Not individual managers. We have to get a lot of teams onboarded quickly. So please have all required information gathered and be prepared for a quick call.
9/10U = 46/65 field dimensions
11/12U = 50/70 field dimensions
13U & older = 60/90 field dimensions